26 May Netgate 4100/6100 1U Rack Mount Kit
Available Now in the UK
The Netgate 4100/6100 family of appliances are passively cooled to ensure silent operation when used in a desktop configuration. This is a purpose-built rack mount designed and manufactured specifically to:
- Maximize critical airflow through the 4100/6100’s integrated chassis heatsink.
- Fit entirely within the 1U height envelope.
- Allow for other devices to be mounted directly above or below the Netgate system.
- Move access to the USB jacks from the side of the unit to the front faceplate, utilizing a custom molded USB 3.0 cable to provide convenient remote access to the Netgate 4100/6100 USB ports.
- Protect and conceal the USB cables and power supply with a removable faceplate, which prevents accidental disconnection while still allowing easy access.
- Provide an attractive, lightweight, yet sturdy durable Type II anodized aluminum mounting system with laser engraved logo.
- Securely install the Netgate 4100/6100 to the purpose built chassis with stainless steel screws via the 4 built-in mounting points.
- Anodized 5052 Aluminium rack mount bracket with detachable front faceplate
- Panel mount USB 3.0 extension cable with hardware
- 4x main chassis screws
- 1x front faceplate screw
- 4x cable ties (2 large, 2 small)