14 Dec pfSense Plus RELEASE 23.09.1
pfSense Plus RELEASE 23.09.1
In addition to these fixes for ZFS, these releases also:
- Address a security advisory for a potential TCP denial of service (DoS) attack from spoofed RST packets (FreeBSD-SA-23:17.pf).
- Update OpenVPN to version 2.6.8. Details on this release of OpenVPN are available in these release notes.
- Update strongSwan to address a potential buffer overflow issue (CVE-2023-41913).
- Fix bugs in the fallback implementation of AES-GCM.
- Addressed a number of other bugs and issues which are listed in the Release Notes.
Learn more by viewing the Release Notes.
Netgate-branded appliances come with TAC Lite support and receive this and future software updates at no additional cost for the lifetime of the unit.