27 Jun pfSense Plus RELEASE 22.05
pfSense Plus RELEASE 22.05
If you are an ITG customer with a maintenance package or support contract with us, we will contact you shortly to agree the details of your upgrade.
This release offers some significant enhancements, including:
- OpenVPN Data Channel Offload (DCO) – DCO offers serious performance gains when processing encrypted data. Read more about OpenVPN DCO at the OpenVPN Blog.
- ZFS Boot Environments (check this video from Netgate)
- Captive Portal Improvements – moving from IPFW to PF
Other Notable Changes:
- Fix for UPnP and multiple game systems
- New gateway state killing options for smoother failover
- Firewall/NAT rule usability improvements such as buttons to toggle multiple rules and copy rules to other interfaces
Learn more by viewing the Release Notes.